martes, 4 de diciembre de 2018

Favorite artist

An artist than I like is José Luis Sepúlveda (a chilean filmmaker) that directed a movie called Pejesapo, which is one of my favorite ones, and I met him because one day I was bored, looking for hidden chilean movies.

 The reason why I think hi is cool is that he direct his movies  by mixing  documentary and fiction, because the most of his actors and the actresses aren't porfessionals ones but they are acting about what they do in their real lives, or at least in an important part. On the other hand, I also like the dialogs and the reality that it shows, because the script and the scenes are built at the moment and in a communitarian way.

Sepúlveda lives in the commune of La Pintana, and his films have been inspired by the dynamics of the city and its different characters. Other movies that reflect this are; Mitómana, Il siciliano y Crónica de un comité.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario