miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2018

biography

Lucas Bravo:
I born in Talcahuano in 1998 and move to Santiago in 2001, city where i studied school years in four diferents schools and lived in 3 houses before the actual one. i recently live with my two sisters, parents, and my dog, called Mota, situation that havent happened since 2013.

 Now, im studying second year of journalism at University Of Chile, choice made from my humanistic approach, like the taste of reading (most of all) and the   non-existent capacity for every other area.

Also, in my free time, i occasionally cook, i realy like to see tv series,  going out with my friends or girlfriend, watch movies or simply sleep.

5 comentarios:

  1. The only time I wento to Talcahuano was in 2009, after I had a car accident and had to go to court. That's all I remember...and the smell of the port.

    I think I like the same activities you like, specially sleeping XD

    Cheers!

    Lucas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! this past summer I have been in concepción whit some friends from Concepción and Lota, and they talk a lot about talcahuano, they say there were beautiful places there.

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sleeping is one of the most great things to do. I lived all my life in the same house until I started going to university, it must be funny to move out so many times.
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In my free time i like to do the same things as you, but i don't like to cook, sometimes it's very complicated!

    cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like so much the name of your dog, its intersting. Well we are two in second year of journalism. I hope to meet you more!
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar