miércoles, 11 de abril de 2018

why did I choose this study programe

when I was a kid, I wanted to study many professions, like medicine, veterinary, ingineering, etc. And also play sports like football and skateboarding. but any of that causes endured because I sucked at it or because i changed my interest.

then, it was a period of time that I didnt like anything (when I was 13 and 14) and I started to be influenced by my big sister and mum that are big readers, and have plenty of books, so I had access to them.

so, in the last year of highschool, I knowed that I was dispersed and I liked to read. Given that situation, i choose the only carreer acorded to my personality and interests: journalism.

Now, studying my second year in Universidad de Chile, I think thatI taked a good choise, because I have time to do almost every thing I want, and I like the classes.

Meanwhile, I hope to work in a written media that have a similar point of view as mine, or create my own one. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario