miércoles, 18 de julio de 2018

perfect song

these days, my perfect song is one of Nina Simone, a singer who was a very important exponent of blues, soul and jazz. And not only in music, but also a great fighter for the civil rights of African-Americans.
The song that I chose is called "love your lovin ways" from the album "that's all I ask". Which I like a lot because its lyrics are simple as well as its sound (or at least that's how it feels), and it leaves me  happy feeling every time I listen to it. Also, I feel that it is not a typical corny song of love, since it does not personify it in an idealized figure, but it focuses on details, what makes it a really enjoyable lyrics
I think this song, and album, has been a great discovery so far this year, because I had been looking for new music, and nothing attracted me enough until I heard it the past month.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario