miércoles, 1 de agosto de 2018

Movie than I like and movie than I hate

A movie that I like, is a chilean one, called Pejesapo. Pejesapo is directed for Jose Luis Sepúlveda, and talk about an ex convict that is trying to make a living. But, the most cool stuff is than it is mixed between documentary and fiction, because the actors and the actresses aren't porfessionals ones but they are acting about what they do in their real lives, or at least in an important part. On the other hand, I also like the dialogs and the reality that it shows.

Now, the movie that I hate is Sharknado. Athough I laugh wiht it, I cant  measure why this exist and why someone put that amount of money to make that crap. And the most shoking of all, is that Sharknado has been transformed into a franchise, since there is not one Sharknado but five Sharknado. I think that the world could be a better place without Sharknado.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario