lunes, 13 de agosto de 2018

opinion about the blog

I think that the use of the blog has helped me to work english in written form. Because, writing different subjects and personal tastes has helped me to translate ideas more fluently, reinforce grammar and also expand my vocabulary, which is always good.
In addition, I think it is a very important tool for the career that I am studying (journalism), since english is an idiom that is expanding more and more (so its allow me to reach more people) and its correct use is essential for a communicator and, even more, in its reading and writing since it is the area that interests me.
In summary, I think that the use of the blog is a very good way of working English, since to continue reinforcing grammar is of no use if at any time it is put into practice, as were all the English classes I had before the college.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario